Have you secured a minister or officiant to perform your ceremony?
Couples spend time and money preparing for their special wedding day, but too often fail to see the importance of choosing the right minister or officiant. The officiant plays a crucial role in creating the tone and atmosphere for your wedding ceremony that carries over into the rest of the celebration. A couple needs to carefully choose an officiant who has the professionalism and personality to fulfill this responsibility.
What separates MWC from the rest?
- Listen & assist you in designing your own ceremony that reflects your personalities & what you desire to share with one another.
- Provide professionalism along with a “feel good” memorable experience for each couple.
- Whether it’s just the two of you or two hundred family and friends, we provide an enjoyable, relaxing, stress-free ceremony.
- We are experienced, upbeat, calming, and celebrative.
- Perform the following ceremonies: Religious/Semi-religious, Contemporary, Blended Families, Small Private and/or Elopement, Civil, Vow Renewal
MWC would be honored to be considered for your wedding celebration. Contact us to discuss how we can make your ceremony meaningful, enjoyable, and memorable.